Abbotsford is one of Canada's fastest growing communities. School locations are a factor in making decisions about where to live. Proximity to schools that are favored by families is important, when re-locating within Abbotsford or relocating to Abbotsford
1. Public schools are operated by School District #34 in 47 schools including
- 31 Elementary Schools with Kindergarten to grade 5 or to grade 7 in some of the more rural parts of the district.
- 8 Middle Schools offering grades 6 to 8
- 9 Secondary Schools and Programs from grade 9 to 12
2. Abbotsford has some of the highest rated Private Schools in B.C. Those schools draw students from a broad geographic base.
- 4 Elementary Schools
- 3 Secondary and Middle Schools